Work with Fortune 500 executives and creatives to coordinate the delivery of exceptional presentation materials.
Liaison Creative + Marketing has an immediate full-time opportunity for an exceptionally detail-oriented Presentations Project Coordinator to deliver and organize high-tech presentations materials onsite with our Fortune 500 technology client. This position embeds with the Corporate Brand and Creative team and is designed to help with critical events collateral (PowerPoint decks) on an ongoing basis, with an especially big push through the end of June.
This overtime-eligible position will likely require 40+ hours/week (including some weekend) through the end of June, so overtime is expected during that time but not so much afterward. Full-benefits as Liaison employee and includes paid medical, dental, paid time off, Wellness program, and 401(k) plan with matching. Most benefits are available after 30 days.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Coordinate the delivery of PowerPoint decks for critical communications events
- Review and edit PowerPoints for accuracy, design, and brand compliance
- Collaborate with Marketing leads, Designers, engineers and other internal clients on multiple projects simultaneously
- 1-4 years of Project Coordination experience in an in-house marketing or agency setting
- Demonstrated experience in the coordination or project management corporate presentation materials or events-focused collateral
- While this is not a design position, you'll need to know enough PowerPoint to make quick edits on the fly
- Quick learner
- Extremely detail oriented
- Work well under very high stress and pressure
- Can manage and prioritize competing deadlines
- Excellent communicator
- Comfortable working with executive teams
- Solutions and deadline focused
- Process driven â yet comfortable with ambiguity
- Strong ability to manage multiple deliverables
This is a full-time employee position on Liaison's team working onsite at the southwest Austin campus of our Fortune 500 semiconductor and technology client. Details will be provided during the interview process. We are seeking candidates with immediate local availability for in-person interviews. If you are applying from outside of central Texas, be sure to provide date-specific unconditional imminent relocation plans in the "How does this opportunity fit you?" portion of our application.
Based on the required experience.
Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance, paid vacation/sick and holiday leave, 401k program with company matching, short- and long-term disability insurance and optional supplemental insurance coverage. Details will be provided at time of job offer.