Product Marketing Manager
Liaison Creative + MarketingRound Rock, TX3M ago
Lead creation of messaging and value prop for sales enablement with a world leader in hardware services space
Duties & Responsibilities
Join our team as a Product Marketing Manager with our global high-tech client. The Product Marketing Manager role will focus on foundational messaging while articulating the value prop for client PC services through sales enablement and consumer content. This role will capitalize on your five or more years of experience as a Product Marketing leader.
Opportunity for Product Marketing Manager to:
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates the client's products in the market
- Create high-impact internal and customer-facing materials that communicate the value and unique advantage of the client's services
- Develop website content to drive sales through clear, high-impact product information
- Develop and manage product collateral including datasheets, whitepapers, case studies, and technical documentation
- Contribute to sales enablement with value propositions of the products and develop the sales training and tools that support the selling process
- Develop unique sales awareness campaigns for strategic offers
- Coordinate product launches with product management, sales, and the web team
This is at temporary backfill role for a 5-6 month engagement. As your full-time employer for this position, Liaison Creative + Marketing provides full benefits, most of which are available after 30 days.
Background & Experience
- 5 years of product marketing experience in technology space
- Bachelor's in business or marketing
- Great writer with experience developing high-impact sales materials
- Excellent verbal presentation skills
- Experience in developing effective and creative product marketing collateral, such as web content, data sheets, and white papers
- Experience using PM tools
- Excellent interpersonal skill establishing credibility with internal teams, sales, and customers
This is a full-time employee position on Liaison's marketing team working onsite at the Round Rock campus of our global technology client. Ongoing employment is possible after an initial engagement. Details will be provided during the interview process. We are seeking candidates with immediate local availability for in-person interviews. If you are applying from outside of central Texas, be sure to provide date-specific unconditional imminent relocation plans in the "How does this opportunity fit you?" section of our application.
Based on experience.
Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance, paid vacation/sick and holiday leave, 401k program with company matching, short- and long-term disability insurance and optional supplemental insurance and life coverage. Details will be provided at time of job offer.