Description: As a Product Owner at Blackthorn, you’ll work closely with our Product Managers and Engineering teams to maintain existing products and bring new products to market as part of an Agile team.
Base Salary: $100,000+
THIS POSITION REQUIRES PREVIOUS SALESFORCE EXPERIENCE
What You'll Do
- Create, manage and fully own detailed user story requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Build an understanding of our main customer segments (from SMB to Enterprise and across industries) and the primary use cases for Blackthorn.
- Manage and prioritize the product backlogs based on the most important initiatives for the product and engineering teams to tackle.
- Support and collaborate with a passionate, cross-functional team of product managers, engineers, designers, and marketing managers to execute against the planned roadmap.
- Facilitate collaboration with a geographically dispersed team of developers.
- Collaborate with engineering and QA teams to plan and coordinate timely releases.
- Build analytics to visualize and track the health and growth of specific products
- Perform a needs and revenue analysis to make data-driven approaches to new features to develop or features to sunset.
- Solve product-related problems, make decisions, complete trade-off analysis to stay on track towards business deliverable commitments.
- Advocate for a user-centered design approach, ensuring that user needs and usability considerations are integral to the product development process.
- Own all Product Owner responsibilities in daily and weekly scrum ceremonies
- Develop a deep technical expertise of Blackthorn’s portfolio of products
What We Look For
- 2+ years of experience as a BA or PO of software products on an Agile team, taking epics and turning them into user story requirements and detailed acceptance criteria.
- 2+ years working as a translator between Product team/customers needs and Engineering Leads for Salesforce requirements.
- Salesforce Admin or Developer certification or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years experience working within a tech company.
- Ability to organize and communicate vast amounts of complexity in writing at a startup pace.
- Strong analytical skills and mindset able to produce documentation quickly.
- Have built products by collaborating cross-functionally across engineering, product, data and analytics, marketing, design and other key stakeholders.
- Not only have you shipped new products, but you’re obsessed with continuous product improvement and can optimize for shipping a portfolio of small, medium and large releases.
- Ideally: Event Management product experience
- Salesforce.com AppExchange product experience
- Agency or consulting experience
What we offer
- An incredible team of smart and supportive people
- A deep feeling of satisfaction and completion
- Fully remote global team working from home
- Annual company trip
- Stock options to every employee (we are all owners)
- Every Friday off (4 DAY WORK WEEK!!!!)
- $400 office stipend
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- Student loan debt assistance
- Pledge 1% - time off during the year for helping nonprofits
- Health insurance Contribution (if in the US)
- 401k with 3% match (if in the US)
- Children's 529 college fund assistance (if in the US)