OVERVIEW: Show off your Adobe CS skills rebranding marketing materials for a global corporate tech leader
LOCATION: Remote, Southwest Austin, TX 78735 preferred
COMPENSATION: Based on 2-5 years of experience.
HOURS/DURATION: Full-time, ongoing
Liaison Creative + Marketing has an immediate, full-time opportunity for a Production Artist to join our team with our cutting-edge Fortune 500 high-tech client headquartered in Southwest Austin, a world leader in high-performance computing, named on Newsweek's America's Most Responsible Companies 2022 list. As part of Liaison's embedded creative services team, you'll work with graphic designers and Senior Creative leadership to create assets for digital and print-based on existing templates and designs. This role is ideal for someone looking to leverage 2-5 years of graphic design experience that includes agency or in-house creative in a high-tech setting. While this team all works remotely, we are only hiring someone currently based in TX, MN, TN, NC, VA, OH, or UT. We are not considering candidates applying from outside of these areas.
- Be on a highly collaborative team working on new and rebranding marketing collateral for a global, corporate tech leader
- Collaborate with graphic designers and Senior Creative leadership to create assets for digital and print-based on existing templates and designs
- Showcase your visual problem-solving skills on projects spanning data visualization, gaming bundles, sales tools, branding, and industry events
- Partner with internal clients and other creatives to quickly layout designs, making adjustments based on feedback
- Use your mastery of Adobe CS, typography skills, and hustle to help create a leading brand refresh
How to be a top candidate for this job:
- 2-5 years of Design Production or Graphic Design experience with an in-house or advertising agency responsible for multiple creative projects
- A passion to stay current on all technical and aesthetic approaches to design communication
- Solid knowledge of printing processes for assets ranging from large format event graphics to promotional items
- An exceptional web-based portfolio showcasing your layout and production skills. Work should include events, campaign development, branding, web, and marketing collateral (MUST SUBMIT ONLINE PORTFOLIO FOR CONSIDERATION; no attachments please).
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Dreamweaver)
- After Effects familiarity
- Animation and web experience a plus!
- Experience with digital content such as websites, online media, and email campaigns along with a basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Willingness to grow and learn. Strive to take the time to learn and develop new skills
- Ability to work within a team or autonomously, and with minimal supervision and ability to multitask quickly is essential
- Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance
- Paid vacation/sick and holiday leave
- 401k program with company matching
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Paid group term life insurance
- Optional supplemental insurance and life coverage
- Optional Pet Insurance
- Those enrolled in our medical plan get free enrollment in our Wellness Program and Employee Assistance Program.