Liaison Creative+MarketingRemote from Austin3 days ago
Overview: Show off your InDesign skills with the rebranding of marketing materials for a world-leading medical products company
Location: Austin, Texas
Compensation: Based on 2-4 years of experience.
Hours/Duration: 40 hours a week until the end of June 2021
Join our small creative team embedded within our large Fortune 500 technology client as a Production Artist. This is a remote role for a four-month project, full-time with full benefits. This position supports a team leading the rebranding of assets for one of the world leaders in medical products. You'll work from home in close collaboration with our lead Project Manager using InDesign to rebrand marketing materials. This is an excellent fit for someone looking to leverage 2-4 years of strong production skills using InDesign and stylesheets. This is a remote position; however we are only considering candidates based in TX, MN, UT and TN. Austin, TX area or Minneapolis - St Paul area preferred
• Be on a highly collaborative team working on the rebranding for one of the world leaders in medical products
• Use your Adobe Creative Suite skills to transition brochures, product info sheets, and graphics to a new brand format working with a team of Liaison PM'smarketing
• Review work for brand compliance
How to be a top candidate for this job:
• 2-5 years experience that is focused on page layout for slightly heavy content-heavy materials (spec sheets, brochures, documents 2-6 pages long)
• If some asked you about style sheets, you know they are not inquiring how you decorate your bedroom!
• Experience working files using layers Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop for graphs, charts, or infographics
• College Degree in Graphic Design (or similar) preferred
• A single centralized web-based or single PDF portfolio (please do not include links to download sites)
• This is a remote position; however, we are only considering candidates based in TX, MN, UT, and TN. Austin, TX area or Minneapolis - St Paul area preferred
• - Exceptional skills at proofing your work
• Powerful chops using InDesign and Illustrator
• File prep skills
• Benefits eligibility depends partly on assignment duration and average weekly hours, so may not be available for some temporary and/or part-time positions;
• Details will be provided at the time of a job offer.