Production Team Member
Cece's Veggie CoAustin5M ago
POSITION: Production Team Member
REPORT TO: Production Supervisor
At Cece’s Veggie Co., we believe in simple nutrition. Cece’s is your personal sous chef, prepping 100% organic spiralized noodles, riced veggies and meal kits that go from pan to table in 8 minutes or less. Cece’s veggies can be enjoyed raw, sautéed as a grain alternative, and in salads, soups and more! Add a fresh twist to breakfast, lunch or dinner with all the taste and texture of your favorite grain-based recipes for a fraction of the carbs and calories.
Cece’s veggies are responsibly sourced, USDA certified organic and gluten free, vegan and paleo friendly with no added preservatives, sugars or salts. With Cece’s Veggie Co., your daily dose of veggies is just a twirl away. Less prep work. Less clean up. More veggies. More fun. Cece’s Veggie Co.
Simple But Twisted.®
Responsible for all hand-on production processes and protocols from turning raw vegetables into finished products. Partnering with the Safety & Quality and Shipping & Receiving team to ensure consistency and top quality of our products before delivering them to our customers nationwide. Responsible to follow and carry out food safety standards, workplace safety, and efficient productivity.
- Prepares raw vegetables including washing, peeling, cutting and chopping
- Utilizes spiralizer to make vegetables into noodles; sorts, weighs and puts cut vegetable into individual packages
- Monitors and checks for product quality and notifies supervisor when applicable
- Transports produces in bins/containers throughout production facility from washing station to support area.
- Rotates between stations on the production line accordingly as needed
- Inserts sleeves and utilizes Date Coding Machine to stamp on each finished product
- Packs, tapes, labels, and counts finished products before stacking them onto pallets ready to be shipped
- Performs other duties as assigned
OTHER QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to perform with small machinery, knives, and other sharp objects
- Ability to comply to all GMPs and safety regulations at all times
- Ability to function in cold (35°F), wet and moderate noise environment
- Ability to to stand, walk, bend, reach, push, pull, carry and lift items weighing up to 45 pounds
- Ability to perform repetitive movements of arm and hand for a prolonged period of time or potentially an entire shift
- Ability to understand basic English in some specific area of production