Duties & Responsibilities:
Liaison Creative + Marketing has full-time, full benefits opportunity for a Project Coordinator for Translations for global corporate marketing materials. In this role, you are not translating the content; however, we are seeking individuals with broad multicultural experience with desired language skills in any of these languages: Korean, Japanese, Russian, or Chinese.
This a great fit for someone looking to leverage two to four years of language skills and is highly organized with strong project coordination skills and has exposure to a marketing environment. Some occasional work from home times is possible once an individual has demonstrated proficiency in the role.
In this role, you will have an opportunity to:
- Be part of a close-knit team with excellent mentoring and training leadership
- Join a world leader that specializes in cutting edge PC & datacenter hardware on their southwest Austin campus recognized for energy and environmental design
- Project Coordinator translations with internal marketing groups, translation agencies, and worldwide regional marketers for the translation process for marketing communications across19 languages
- Coordinate overarching process and improvement (e.g., enforcing review deadlines, translations quality, and closing communication loops between agency, clients, and regions)
- Serve as an intermediary between internal marketing teams and localization agency
- Receive benefits from Liaison, including 100% employer paid medical/dental, 401k paid time off, and a wellness program
Background & Experience:
- 2-4 years of experience working in a marketing department, advertising agency, or translation house as a Project Coordinator desired
- Strong organizational skills with some basics of project management
- Experience working in another country and speaking a non-English language with desired language skills in any of these languages: Korean, Japanese, Russian, or Chinese.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
IMPORTANT: When you submit your application, don't just tell us why you're great. Be sure to use the "Tell us More..." section of the application to point to specific language skills proficiency and examples any projects you have coordinated. We love Spanish, French, and Portuguese; however, we are only seeking Korean, Japanese, Russian, or Chinese language skills at that this time.
- MS Office
- Knowledge of localization/translation a plus
- Knowledge of PC hardware a plus
- Digital Asset Management (DAM) a plus
- Passion for global marketing
- Analytical approach to problem-solving
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and oral
- Self-starter and highly responsible that can run with minimal guidance
This is a full-time, ongoing employee position on Liaison's team working onsite at the southwest Austin campus of our Fortune 500 semiconductor and technology client. Details will be provided during the interview process. We are seeking candidates with immediate local availability for in-person interviews. If you are applying from outside of central Texas, be sure to provide date-specific unconditional imminent relocation plans in the "How does this opportunity fit you?" portion of our application.
Based on 2-4 years of experience
Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance, paid vacation/sick and holiday leave, 401k program with company matching, short- and long-term disability insurance and optional supplemental insurance and life coverage. Details will be provided at time of job offer.