Celink is hiring a Project Manager to join our team. This person will be responsible for managing and leading multiple projects, varying in complexity. This position is an extraordinary opportunity for a driven professional to contribute to a rapidly growing company.
Duties and Responsibilities (include, but are not limited to):
• Project intake, including monitoring business unit requests, answering questions and assisting department managers wit the Change Management Process.
• Analyze project feedback and assign to appropriate sponsor and Project Manager.
• Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
• Identify resources needed and assign individual responsibilities.
• Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
• Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
• Facilitate project team meetings effectively and status/update meetings with project teams.
Education and Experience:
· High school diploma or equivalent required
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· Minimum four years project management experience required
· Project Management Certification preferred
· Mortgage industry experience and/or reverser mortgage experience preferred
· Must have experience leading small to medium risk projects or business initiatives
· Must have experience facilitating team meetings
Compensation and Benefits:
Celink offers a competitive compensation package that includes a robust benefit plan with paid holidays, a progressive PTO schedule, medical, dental, vision, disability, life, AD&D, 401(k) with employer matching, flex spending accounts, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), wellness program, etc.
No phone calls please.
Celink is an equal opportunity employer