PROJECT MANAGER- 10 months
Liaison Creative+MarketingRemote from Texas9 days ago
OVERVIEW: Manage the prioritization of digital marketing assets with an international medical brand
COMPENSATION: Based on experience.
HOURS/DURATION: Full-time (40 hr/wk) ongoing for 10 months. Remote from MN or TX.
Liaison Creative + Marketing has an opportunity for a Project Manager to prioritize digital assets for a rebranding project for an internationally recognized medical brand. As part of a small team, you will be hands-on working with marketing brand leads on marketing assets (product spec sheets, brochures, videos, etc.) and coordinating with the creative team on rebranding prioritization. This is a remote full-time, full-benefits role lasting six to eight months. We are seeking someone with incredible attention to detail and preferred experience with digital assets. Our priority will be candidates who reside in MN or TX. We cannot consider candidates from other states at this time.
- Working with marketing leads for three core brands to update/finalize asset lists for rebranding and ingestion into the asset management system
- Prioritize assets for rebranding based on marketing event/launch dates
- Coordinate with the PM leading the creative team on asset rebrand priorities and asset status.
- Leading communications to brand managers on asset status
- How to be a top candidate for this job:
- 3-6 years of experience as a PM within a Marketing/Creative Operations/Production Environment
- Previous support in environments with asset management, utilizing enterprise-level solutions a plus but not necessary
- Knowledge of file formats (print, digital, multimedia, and video)
- Demonstrated familiarity with metadata and communication standards and best practices a plus
- Outstanding attention to detail and commitment to excellence; possess a meticulously ordered mindset
- Proficient with Excel
- DAM systems basics a plus
- Knowledge of file formats (print, digital, multimedia, and video) a plus
- Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance
- Paid vacation/sick and holiday leave
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Paid group term life insurance
- Optional supplemental insurance and life coverage
- Optional Pet Insurance
- Those enrolled in our medical plan get free enrollment in our Wellness Program and Employee Assistance Program