Lead PM efforts for retail channel product collateral with a leader in PC hardware and gaming space.
Liaison Creative + Marketing has an ongoing full-time opportunity for a Project Manager leading sales enablement projects. Working with creatives and content teams, you will the lead efforts on the production of sales enablement materials overseeing the logistics and deliverables from concept to completion. Working with our Fortune 1000 global leader in the high-performance computing and visualization product arena, you will be part of a small, tight-knit team working onsite in southwest Austin.
This full-time opportunity comes with an employee benefits package and includes 100% funded medical and dental insurance, paid time off, wellness program, short- and long-term disability, pet insurance options, will and legal document prep, employee assistance program, and a 401k plan with matching.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Be part of well respected and fast-paced team managing the creation of sales enablement materials and tools such as product guides, data sheets, PowerPoints, and retail signage for domestic and international teams
- Collaborate with a group of highly-talented corporate creatives on the development of assets and content
- Develop targeted materials for domestic and international meetings
- Communicate across all levels of the organization sales enablement content plans and deliverable schedules
- Partner with Senior Marketing leadership on the planning and logistics of materials
- 5-7 years of experience working in marketing focused environment or managing sales training and enablement materials (sales tools, sales collateral, retail channels, and support materials)
- Bachelor's degree in a related field and relevant training and experience
- Experience working across national and international time zones
- Experience within the PC or high-tech industry a plus
- Knowledge of the development process for content and creative assets for marketing or training materials
- Previous exposure in a sales environment would be helpful
- Project Management software basics (Workfront or others)
-Skills creating and managing PowerPoints
- Scheduling tools
- Meticulous attention to detail is part of your DNA
- A personality that thrives on collaboration
- Outstanding communication skills at the customer and executive level
This is a full-time, ongoing employee position on Liaison's team working onsite at the southwest Austin campus of our Fortune 1000 semiconductor and technology client. Details will be provided during the interview process. We are seeking candidates with immediate and unconditional local availability for in-person interviews. If you are applying from outside of central Texas, be sure to provide date-specific unconditional imminent relocation plans in the "How does this opportunity fit you?" portion of our application.
Based on 5-7 years of experience.
Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance, paid vacation/sick and holiday leave, 401k program with company matching, short- and long-term disability insurance and optional supplemental insurance and life coverage. Details will be provided at time of job offer.