Project Manager - Sales Tools
Liaison Creative + MarketingSouthwest Austin3M ago
Duties & Responsibilities:
In this role, you will act as the sole individual contributor in the development of the full content plan, the creation of the retail sales tools, and the global distribution of the assets. You will also help determine the strategy for optimizing content for a Fortune 500, global leader in the high-performance computing (CPU) and graphics (GPU) products. This is an ongoing full-time Liaison Creative + Marketing employee opportunity as part of our collaborative consumer product and content marketing team onsite for our high-tech corporate client in southwest Austin.
In this role you will have the opportunity to:
- Create digital and printed retail sales tools for retail sales associates and mainstream end-consumers (One-Sheets, Battlecards, Comparison Charts, etc.)
- Collaborate with a group of professional, highly-talented, highly-collaborative corporate internal marketing teams, product teams, creative studio, legal and translations teams, as well as external agency-based creatives on the development, calendaring, creation, and delivery of global sales collateral
- Act as the primary content marketing manager to ensure seamless delivery and execution of sales tools on assigned projects to support client (CPU) and graphics (GPU) business unit and Global Consumer Marketing goals
- Work closely with assigned team to understand target markets, personas, features, and benefits to create the most effective collateral
- Develop content strategy across multiple products and marketing cycles within the client portfolio
- Repurpose and create content for key deliverables based on campaign needs. Revise, edit and QA content as needed
- Manage and collaborate with both internal client teams and external vendors for execution
- Partner with program stakeholders to coordinate content for all communications, and influence information holders and contributors as needed to obtain relevant information in a timely manner
- Set expectations with client on timing and delivery schedule of program elements through effective communication and planning tools
- Participate in all client, team and stakeholder meetings as needed to set expectations, encourage collaboration and report content plan results
Background & Experience:
- 3-5 years of experience working in a marketing-focused corporate environment leading the creation of compelling marketing retail and/or sales tools that will serve as a foundation for your work in the high-tech retail marketing sales-enablement production process
- Previous experience creating some combination of One-Sheets, Battlecards, Comparison Charts, etc or similar is a plus. Please use the "How does this opportunity fit you?" section of the application to briefly address how you plan to adapt to these specific sorts of projects
- Bachelor's degree in a related field and relevant experience
- Any experience or strong familiarity with consumer computing products by HP, Dell, Lenovo, Acer, Asus, Intel, or NVIDIA is a BIG plus
- Demonstrated ability to tell a consumer product story effectively through printed and/or digital retail sales tools
- Ability to quickly learn, digest, and communicate at a high level about consumer PC compute and graphics technologies (i.e. CPUs, GPUs, and graphics cards) and their features and benefits
- Meticulous attention to detail and quality is part of your DNA
- A personality that thrives on collaboration and teamwork
- Healthy curiosity and interest for PC technology
- Understanding the consumer sales journey for consumer tech, consumer Òcare aboutsÓ and what drives a consumer to purchase with confidence
This is a full-time, ongoing employee position on Liaison's team working onsite at the southwest Austin campus of our Fortune 500 semiconductor and technology client. Details will be provided during the interview process. We are seeking candidates with immediate local availability for in-person interviews. If you are applying from outside of central Texas, be sure to provide date-specific unconditional imminent relocation plans in the "How does this opportunity fit you?" portion of our application.
Based on experience.
Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance, paid vacation/sick and holiday leave, 401k program with company matching, short- and long-term disability insurance and optional supplemental insurance and life coverage. Details will be provided at time of job offer.
*** PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. We're only able to process resumes submitted through our website. ***
Please visit us at https://liaisoncreative.com/job/job-101339/ for a detailed job description and to apply for this position. We respond to all candidates who apply with us online, so please no phone calls or direct emails. We look forward to reviewing your qualifications!
Liaison is an equal opportunity employer.