Project Manager Marketing
Liaison Creative+MarketingRemote for now but will be onsite Southwest Austin25 days ago
Overview: Manage the launch of marketing web product pages for tech gaming hardware and other digital campaign elements
Location: Austin, Texas
Compensation: Based on 2-4 years of experience.
Hours/Duration: full-time, ongoing
As a Marketing Project Manager, you will be working with a globally recognized brand in high-performance computing under a CEO ranked one of the 50 Most Powerful Women in Technology. You'll have the opportunity to own the project management of digital assets for product launches and materials to support regional marketing teams. If you have a passion for technology and have been identified as a self-starter, this could be a great long-term fit for your career!
- Be part of a highly collaborative team with great mentors and see your project come to life in the commercial hardware space!
- Project management of a wide variety of digital projects, including web, print, video, and social media
- Work with a wide variety of internal teams (copywriting, design, legal), keeping the momentum for critical project launches
- Translate clients goals into actionable requirements and prepare requirements documentation, project timelines, specifications, plans, and other communication for project teams
- Facilitate project meetings and participate in planning and editorial homepage calendar discussions
- Management of the daily site content changes and web issues, domestic and regional
- Facilitate initiation of work with outside agencies local production teams
How to be a top candidate for this job:
- Degree with at least 2-4 years of relevant experience with an agency, internal type studio, or service group for web projects
- Experience managing numerous projects with groups of creatives, marketing teams, and other stakeholders
- Strong project management skills and job history of running complete project life cycles
- Organized with an innate ability to prioritize & perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Since this position will need to onsite in southwest Austin whenever safe (most likely at some point later in 2021), we are only considering candidates with immediate local availability. If you are applying from outside the Austin area, please indicate your date-specific unconditional relocation plans in the "How does this opportunity fit you?" section of the application.
- Basics of Project Management soft and Excel skills
- Self-starter personality with strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Comfortable with continuously changing opportunities and priorities and working in a fast-paced environment
- Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance;
- Paid vacation/sick and holiday leave;
- 401k program with company matching;
- Short- and long-term disability insurance;
- Paid group term life insurance;
- Optional supplemental insurance and life coverage;
- Optional Pet Insurance;
- Those enrolled in our medical plan get free enrollment in our Wellness Program and Employee Assistance Program.