GSG Talent SolutionsAustin10 days ago
State government agency is seeking to add a Licensed Psychologist to their team. If you are looking to practice within a state government agency, this may be a good opportunity for you! This position will be performed entirely onsite.
· Licensed as a psychologist by the State of Texas; and either possess a doctorate degree in psychology from a program in clinical psychology of an education institution accredited by an organization recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation, formerly the Council on Post-Secondary Accreditation; OR be listed in a national register of health service providers in psychology which the Commissioner of Social Security deems appropriate; AND
· Possess two years of supervised clinical experience as a psychologist in health service, at least one year of which is post master’s degree.
· Skill in communicating both written and verbally, for understanding, to both medical professionals and lay-persons.
· Ability to use Social Security Administration software system or a comparable system.
· Ability to protect and safeguard confidential and sensitive personal, medical, and vocational information in accordance with federal and state mandates.
· Ability to interpret rules, regulations, policies, procedures, diagnostic evaluations and assessments.
· Exhibits a stable work history.
Days: Monday through Friday
Hours: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Pay: $54.45 per hour
This is a long-term, temporary assignment at a state government office. All candidates must be able to pass a Federal and State criminal background check. To be considered for this position, please reply to this posting with resume and contact information.