StarHRSan Marcos, TXa month ago
My client provides global Energy, Power Generation and Chemical companies solutions for industrial heating applications. They need an amazing Quality Engineer in their San Marcos, TX facility to help optimize their dynamic QMS that is ISO 9001 Certified.
The core of the job looks like this: Main functions include improvement projects, non-conformance and corrective action processing, data evaluation, document control, training administration and audit execution. Maintains QMS Processing Platforms (Websites, Document Management System and CCR, NCR and CAR Reporting Database). Travels up to 10% per year. Obtains technical knowledge by attending training and participates in professional societies. My client will invest in your development if you meet the job qualifications and are able to quickly learn! This includes further training on ISO 9001 and audits, Six Sigma training and support for a Green Belt and beyond, and QMS systems training.
The key things the client is looking for are:
· Strong Leadership and Conflict Resolution Skills
· Sharp Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
· Effective Written and Verbal Communication Skills
· Advanced computer skills with core Microsoft and related products
· Basic System Coding Skills strongly preferred
· ISO 9001 Maintenance Preferred. Will train further.
· Lean Sigma Green Belt Experience Preferred, Will train further.
· 3 Years Manufacturing Industry Experience Required
· Engineering-related Bachelor’s Degree Required
This is a full-time, salaried position, with benefits. My client is not in a position to sponsor visas right now, so if you are on an F1 Visa / OPT, or you need to transfer an H1B, unfortunately, they just cannot support you at this time. The salary range for this role is $65,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year.
IF you are qualified, please email resume, salary requirements and commuting concerns, if any, to email@example.com. Include your name and job title in the email subject line, and name your resume attachment with your full name. My recruiting firm is StarHR and I am working on a retainer with this client, to fill this role.