All About PeopleAustin, TX7 months ago
All About People Austin is hiring a key member to our internal team, a Recruiting Manager.
The Recruiting Manager is vital to the success of the All About People brand. The Recruiting Manager will work in partnership with senior leadership to drive fulfillment, recruitment, order flow, productivity in all verticals, improve quality of performance and processes and have a voice in outlining strategic growth plans and initiatives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides leadership, direction and support for the successful design, implementation, strategic management, and tactical management of all major programs related to employment branding, sourcing, candidate assessment, selection and hiring.
- Tracks and uses key metrics to drive continual improvement regarding recruitment decisions, to ultimately improve the quality of hire.
- Identifies productivity improvement areas within the branch network and works directly with the field teams to initiate change.
- Monitors weekly fulfillment and productivity reports to identify areas of focus; responsible for reporting out on action plans weekly to leadership.
- Provides personal, "hands-on" involvement, direction, coaching, and support and be accountable for - all recruiting initiatives.
- Proactively develops candidate pipelines through traditional and innovative sourcing methods, including social media avenues and any emerging technology-based methods.
- Researches and maintains an updated database of sourcing and recruiting methods used by successful competitors and other companies involved in recruiting from the same talent pool.
Education and Experience
- BA/BS degree in related field or equivalent years of full life cycle experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the staffing and recruitment industry
- Leadership experience - manage the day to day operations of recruiting team across multiple verticals
- Thorough knowledge of staffing services' operating environment, including processes, standards and procedures related to recruiting, interviewing, placement, quality assurance, and financial and management reporting
- Strong analytic and decision-making skills, strategic and independent thinker