Texas Municipal Courts Education Center
Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing (*e.g., good telephone skills and good penmanship). Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities with limited supervision. Ability to work well with judges and other court support personnel as well as TMCEC staff members and volunteers is essential. Ability to use personal computer in a networked system for email, correspondence, and reports. Requires in-state travel.
- Operate database system for statewide training center
- Enter data in IMIS database and run reports
- Process registrations for multiple seminars simultaneously
- Prepare hotel accommodations for participants and board/committee members
- Prepare name badges, certificates, rosters, and rooming lists for seminars
- Provide reports, graphs, and visual aids
- Maintain record of compliance and certification for judges and court support personnel
- Handle telephone inquiries about seminar registration
- Serve as meeting planner at seminars
- Execute other duties at TMCEC seminar and programs as assigned
- Provide backup assistance in answering telephones, accounting, mailroom, and other areas as necessary.
Pays up to $44,937.21