The Account Executive will manage a territory for our test prep company, offering print and electronic learning materials to K-12 educators and administrators at the building and district level. This is a full time, remote position open to people residing in or willing to relocate to Texas. The ideal candidate will have a strong K-12 education sales background, a focus on strengthening our connections with existing partner districts by expanding initial programs to district-level multi-year commitments, and an interest in growing with a successful small business.
· Develop and maintain a strategic territory sales plan, cultivate new relationships, and ultimately drive new sales to meet/exceed revenue targets.
· Conduct sales presentations, demonstrate product line and initiate calls and emails necessary to develop a strong relationship with prospective customers to drive sales.
· Demonstrate excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
· Maintain detailed reports of sales activities including contacts, calls, presentations, and sales for customers within the territory.
· Provide detailed periodic territory sales forecasts.
· Maintain communication with existing and previous customers, alerting them to new products, services, and enhancements to protect and grow customer base.
· Exhibit the ability to work independently and proactively in a dynamic and fast-moving selling environment.
· Participate in networking opportunities, and act as company representative at educational conferences and events.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Excellent sales and customer service skills.
· Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
· Ability to conduct online and in person meetings and maintain a home office.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Zoho One or related software.
· A willingness to travel within assigned territory, when appropriate
· Familiarity with Zoho One CRM and Analytics.
· Previous sales experience in K-12 education market, specifically for supplemental materials and eLearning products.
· Knowledge of K-12 education, including assessment, digital learning resources and educational technology.
· Experience in education policy, budgetary processes, and K-12 district-level sales.
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Business Administration, or related field, OR
· Comparable record of sales experience required.
· At least three years of sales experience required.
· Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
· Must be able to lift 15 or more pounds at times.
We encourage everyone meeting the above qualifications to send a resume and cover letter with salary requirement to: firstname.lastname@example.org