Are you passionate about selling and tech? If so, then we need YOU!
Skaffolder is a new portfolio company of the International Accelerator and we just arrived in the magnificent USA, specifically, Austin, Texas – all the way from Italy.
Skaffolder offers end-users a SaaS platform, assisting software development companies in speeding up their work, saving time and costs.
We are looking for a full-time Sales Manager to spread the word about our technology in Austin.
The right candidate comes prepared to build and work leads, nurture and expand partner relationships, and work closely with our founder to build the sales base of the organization.
Daily activities and responsibilities include:
- Work with Skaffolder executive leadership to direct and manage sales
- Set and achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals
- Build and manage your pipeline from cold calling to close-in HubSpot
- Establish and maintain strategic partner relationships
- Identify and execute strategic sales plans
- Participate in IT tech events
- Join demo meetings supported by our executive tech team
- Hire and train additional sales staff when necessary
- Earn additional prizes by working hard and having fun
Qualification and education requirements:
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience, with a proven track record of sales achievements
- Basic understanding of software development and tech competencies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and proactive decision-making
- Extremely positive attitude
- 30% commission to start, we sell licenses worth about $30K per year, our plan for the next 6 months is to sell at least 7 - 10 enterprise licenses so you could gain the 30% of 300K = $ 90K
- Fixed salary after funding (about 6 months)
- Stock options - potential given results
- Beautiful office with spectacular views
- Free, covered parking
- The best team on the planet
Take a look to https://www.skaffolder.com