Sales Engineer - Construction and Engineers Wanted!
All About PeopleCedar Park, TX2M ago
All About People has partnered with a technology construction firm to add a Sales Engineer to their growing team. This position provides a great opportunity for someone looking to grow their knowledge base in a new innovative field while working on some unique projects. Ideal candidate is creative, strong technically and able to sell test instrumentation products and services to companies throughout the world.
- Located in Cedar Park
- Great position for Electrical Engineering graduates with technical sales exp.
- Experience with AutoCAD or SolidWorks
- Prepare and present technical sales quotes and proposals to customers in a timely manner
- Works with the customers and engineers to determine equipment and system requirements
- Provides support to both internal and external staff
- Solves problems with installations
- Maintains pricing logs and updates as needed
- Travels as needed to meet customer needs
- Likes competition and knows the market they are competing
- Assists clients with any inquires after equipment installation
- Associates Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 3+ years experience in technical sales
- Ability to work independently
- Working knowledge of software/electrical/mechanical engineering
- Sound technical knowledge
- Ability to develop relationships quickly
- Uses sound judgement and good business sense
- Analytical problem solving abilities
- Strong organization and time management
- Ability to read and interpret technical journals
- Ability to identify problems, collect data, establish facts and draw conclusions
- Adaptable to change in a fast paced environment
- Cost conscious working within approved budgets
- Ability to design and create solutions or modify designs
- Must know AutoCAD or SolidWorks, Windows, MS Office Suite
For immediate consideration please send your resume to email@example.com or call 512-910-2050 for additional details.