Our client is a fast growing, highly successful software company changing the way data used to save lives all over the world. They are looking for a Salesforce Administrator to add to the team that can support initiatives from sales operations. They need a multi-tasker whose Salesforce expertise rivals that of employees at Salesforce. Not only do you know Salesforce, but you also live Salesforce.
What you get to do as a Salesforce Admin
- Support the Salesforce ecosystem from Quote-to-Cash, including administration and internal ownership of TaskRay, Service Cloud and CPQ
- Assist, guide, and train Salesforce users across different teams on how to operate basic functions in Salesforce and help find solutions for complex challenges
- Add new users to Salesforce organization, checking system permissions and data access for users and modifying permissions if the case may be
- Assist with maintaining clean data in the Salesforce org, deduplicating or merging accounts, contacts, etc., – either on a bulk scale or individually
- Creating ad hoc or scheduled reports based on requests from Salesforce users
- Assist with importing data sets of leads, contacts, and accounts gathered from marketing and company events
- Assist with the deal closing process, including reviewing signed contracts, comparing to Salesforce opportunities and executing the closed deal in Salesforce
- Assist with systems integration between Salesforce and associated outside applications for billing and support
What you need to succeed as a Salesforce Admin
- Experience with administrating a SAAS B2B Salesforce org
- Experience with CPQ+SF Billing, Service Cloud, and TaskRay
- Experience with SF Lightning transition and Demand Tools
- Experience with SF systems integration/implementation
- Team player with the willingness and ability to teach basic Salesforce functions to others
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- SF Admin 201 Certification ++
What’s in it for you?
- If you like making a difference, you would love working at this client!
- Strong compensation package and comprehensive benefits
- Do work that literally helps saves lives
- Strong, collaborative culture that gives you the tools to succeed
If you are ready to make a change and start working at a company where your work really matters and helps make the world a better place, apply now!