Working with Austin Water provides a number of health and welfare benefits such as low-cost medical, dental, vision, paid leave time, a highly competitive retirement plan, training opportunities and more. Please click HERE for more information.
Austin Water is currently hiring for the following positions: Scheduler Analyst (AMI) (City of Austin)
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Minimum Qualifications For Austin Water:
- Graduation from an accredited high school or equivalent, plus 3 years of experience in coordination and scheduling of utility infrastructure projects.
- Education may substitute for experience up to two (2) years.
- Ability and experience with work site analysis, project management, asset management
- Industrial maintenance experience or utilities maintenance experience
- Experience with working on Advanced Metering Infrastructure or similar meter reading technology systems performing data analytics review
- Advanced user of Infor Public Sector (IPS) or similar Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) as it relates to water and wastewater maintenance projects
Division Name: PO Water Meter Operations
Pay Range: $33.52 – $43.58
Criminal Background Investigation: This position has been approved for a Criminal Background Investigation.