Are you a compassionate Caregiver with the dedication and professionalism it takes to work for SYNERGY HomeCare? Do you want to feel appreciated and rewarded for the demanding work that you do? SYNERGY HomeCare is a non-skilled agency and our mission is to enable our clients to live happy, healthy, and independent lives in the comfort and familiarity of their homes and to inspire our caregivers with appreciation, industry-leading training and a true commitment to their well-being.
We are seeking caregivers to join our local, independently owned and operated national agency.
We have clients needing care in the Central Austin areas of West Lake Hills, Rollingwood, Lost Creek, Barton Creek, Barton Hills, Travis Heights, Zilker, Bouldin, Tarrytown, Hyde Park and more.
*SYNERGY HomeCare offers:*
* Supportive team environment
* Competitive pay with direct deposit
* Paid orientation and ongoing training
* Time-and-a-half pay for overtime and holidays
* Flexible schedules including consideration for caregivers’ requests
* Employee recognition programs
*Signing and referral bonus
*As a Caregiver with SYNERGY HomeCare, you will:*
* Provide attention to clients’ non-medical needs, including companionship and social engagement
* Assist client with light housekeeping, meal preparation, and medication reminders
* Establish communication and a professional relationship with clients, family members, and co-workers
* Provide reliable care by being punctual and consistently covering shifts
* Competitive pay and flexible work schedule
*Qualifications & Requirements*
* CPR/First Aid certification is encouraged but not required
* One-year in-home care experience preferred
* Evidence of a negative Tuberculosis (TB) test
* A national background check to be passed
* A valid driver's license, proof of car insurance/registration and a reliable car
* Two forms of ID to prove eligibility to work in the United States