Technical Product Owner
All About PeoplePlano, TX2M ago
All About People has partnered with a well-known industry-leading consumer company to hire two technical product owners who will help lead the digital transformation of a collection of well-loved global consumer brands.
Our client has recently hired top executive technology talent to transform their collection of siloed but successful e-commerce websites and mobile applications by building a highly leveraged microservices architecture that will radically improve efficiency and innovation in the consumer experience. To achieve this goal, they are building out a series of world-class platform product teams that will lead, develop and manage the APIs used by their brands across the world. As two of the first and most important hires on this team, this is an opportunity to help shape the direction of both technology and team culture for years to come.
These two technical product owners will partner with lead software developer counterparts to lead brand new payments and consumer account product teams respectively.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders, technology leaders and other technical product owners on program vision, strategy, roadmap and program increment (PI) planning.
- Define, prioritize, and maintain the team roadmap and backlog.
- Create and accept user stories.
- Partner with developers and testers to deliver software as part of an agile development team.
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements and communicate the status of technical software delivery to non-technical stakeholders.
- Previous agile technical product owner experience.
- Knowledge of REST API design and use.
- Previous experience in payments and/or consumer account (registration, login, profile, preferences, etc.) preferred.
- Ability to communicate and influence effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences of all levels, leading and facilitating meetings and delivering presentations.
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) and Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) preferred by not required.
This position is based just north of Dallas in Plano, Texas, one of the fastest growing metropolitan areas in the country. Relocation assistance is available. Our client also offers a comprehensive benefits package including a few unique and compelling perks we can’t wait to tell you about!