TRAINING SPECIALIST II
Q2eBankingAustin, TX5M ago
Q2 is seeking a Support Training Specialist to ensure that the Q2 Customer Support team has all the knowledge needed to support our customers successfully now and in the future. This individual will work very closely with the FI focused Training Specialists, Support Seniors and the Knowledge Management Specialist to ensure that the Q2 Customer Support team has the resources needed to resolve customer inquiries and issues. This position will require a quick learner who can filter through a lot of information to determine exactly what is needed to create effective and relevant training. The successful candidate will be a highly motivated, self-starter, who has a passion for excellence and values integrity, innovation and success.
- Administer the Support on-boarding curriculum by leading and facilitating classroom training sessions, assigning and following up on e-Learning modules and working with the Support team to make continuous improvements to the learning process.
- Develop an extensive working knowledge of the Q2 platform and the tools used to support it.
- Identify internal training needs by monitoring upcoming product releases and working with other teams including, but not limited to, Product Management, Development, and Release Management to identify training opportunities, necessary training content updates, and potential gaps in knowledge.
- Design and develop innovative and engaging training using a variety of delivery methods including classroom learning, demonstrations, one-on-one coaching and online learning.
- Develop working relationships to interact with multiple departments to ensure that course material reflects current product features and internal processes.
- Create reporting to track, monitor and measure the effectiveness of the content within the Q2 Learning Management System.
- Continuously enhance technical instructional delivery and presentation skills.
- Act as one of the primary administrators of the Q2 Learning Management System.
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE:
- A minimum of one year of software training experience plus at least one year of experience in the financial industry supporting software in a hosted solutions environment
- A technological skillset typically considered intermediate to advanced
- Ability to effectively manage time and schedules
- Ability to understand and interpret educational needs and to develop effective instructional solutions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including the ability to present complex information to a variety of audiences
- Knowledge of customer service standards and procedures
- Experience diagnosing problems with software products
- Experience assessing training needs and evaluating the competency levels of individual trainees to design and deliver training in a manner appropriate to the learner
- Knowledge of database construction, management, and retrieval methods
- Organizing and coordinating skills
- Experience with audio and video editing tools, Articulate, the Atlassian product suite, Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio, Salesforce and SharePoint preferred but not required