Working with Austin Water provides a number of health and welfare benefits such as low-cost medical, dental, vision, paid leave time, a highly competitive retirement plan, training opportunities and more. Please click HERE for more information.
Austin Water is currently hiring for the following positions: Utility Logistics and Planning Coordinator (City of Austin)
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Associate’s degree in a related field, plus two years of experience related to logistics or material management.
One year of additional relevant work experience may substitute for the required degree with a maximum substitution of two years.
Licenses or Certifications:
- Utility experience and/or experience working in a utility or a similarly regulated entity
- Strong experience utilizing a computerized maintenance or asset management system
- Experience in monitoring and tracking inventory, and researching hard-to-find parts and/or appropriate replacement options when needed
- Effective customer service skills with internal and external customers and vendors, and the ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to make appropriate decisions independently
- Basic budget monitoring and reconciliation experience, including managing multiple purchase requests that may occur at one time
- Experience with purchasing, finding appropriate vendors, bids, and contract management and monitoring
- Ability to travel to more than one work location
Division Name: Hornsby Bend Wwtp
Pay Range: $19.82 - $25.27
Criminal Background Investigation: This position has been approved for a Criminal Background Investigation