Liaison Creative+MarketingFully remote for the near term, but must be local and eventually onsite in Round Rock5d ago
Overview: Collaborate with a creative marketing UX team to update and enhance one of the world's leading hi-tech online stores
Liaison Creative + Marketing is hiring an UX Writer to join our team supporting our high tech corporate client, a leader in eCommerce and consumer and small-business PC technology and infrastructure. As a member of our team embedded with our client company, you'll collaborate on the day-to-day UX projects that bring new features and functionality to improve brand perception transform the client's main eCommerce site, one of the leading online stores globally. This ongoing position starts with an initial 4 month assignment, likely to extend indefinitely. This is a good for an eCommerce and high-tech savvy copywriter with UX knowledge and an interest in leveraging 4-10 years of professional experience in a collaborative role.
• Create and execute copy and content strategy for our client's .com and internal support and services applications
• Write UI content, instructional copy, and other components of the end-to-end user experience
• Ensure content complies with our client's brand standards, style guide, and maintain site-wide consistency
• Contribute to the development of the content style guide, content strategies, best practices, and processes
• Work closely with the UX team to create user experiences that are intuitive and easy for customers to use
• Present your ideas to design and business stakeholders and adapt to feedback
• Intake and understand complex requirements and problems and distill the appropriate customer-centric content solution
• Test and iterate on content by partnering with UX research
• Stay current on developments in the evolving field of UX writing and content strategy and inspire the team to learn and grow accordingly
How to be a top candidate for this job:
• A web-based writing portfolio that showcases your writing and content strategy work from your professional experience and contains examples from digital projects like large-scale websites or software applications (while our general application interface can accept them, please do not include links to download sites, google drive, or attachments. Only web-based portfolios can be considered)
• Undergraduate degree and 6-10 years relevant experience or Graduate degree and 4-6 years relevant experience
• User research experience in technical domains
• Experience with help/educational content is a plus
• Experience authoring UI content is a plus
• While this role is likely to be remote for the near term, we are only considering local Round Rock and Austin area candidates. If you are applying from outside the area, be sure to include your date-specific unconditional relocation details in the "How does this opportunity fit you?" section of your application
• Exceptional writing, communication, and presentation skills with extreme attention to detail.
• Superior editing and proofreading skills, as well as demonstrable professional experience writing for the Web.
• Experience writing for different use case scenarios on a large complex website or software applications.
• Advanced knowledge of AP Stylebook and/or Microsoft Style Guide.
• Ability to effectively project-manage and juggle multiple projects at once.
• Ability to extend knowledge from one product to another to create an overall consistent customer experience.
• Ability to identify critical insights (whether through trends or through hard data) and organize them into actionable plans that can be shared across content, UX, and development.
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, collaborative, deadline-driven environment.
• Most benefits are available after 30 days
• Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance
• Paid vacation/sick and holiday leave
• Short- and long-term disability insurance
• Paid group term life insurance
• Optional supplemental insurance and life coverage
• Optional Pet Insurance
• Those enrolled in our medical plan get free enrollment in our Wellness Program and Employee Assistance Program