Graphic Designer- Sketch
Liaison Creative + MarketingRemote3M ago
Graphic Designer- Sketch
Overview: Flex your Design skills using Sketch for a company consistently identified as the best place to work
Compensation: Based on 2-4 years of experience.
Hours/Duration: This is a full-time (40 hours a week) position lasting roughly 6 months with potential for ongoing employment
Liaison Creative + Marketing has a full-time employment opportunity as a Graphic Designer who uses Sketch and is highly skilled with Adobe Creative Suite. You will be part of our growing team working with our web commerce client, who is regularly listed as one of the best places to work in Austin. Design a wide range of items while partnering with other inspired designers, also running solo on projects. Web landing pages, social posts, digital ads, image work, and webinar assets will be calling upon your portfolio busting design skills. This position is initially budgeted for 6-months but could become an ongoing position. This is an excellent fit for a creative with a clean and crisp style and strong Sketch chops!
- Collaborate with the design team on conceptual ideas in brainstorming sessions and taking the lead on various design initiatives
- Partner directly with writers and designers to deliver on-brand, high-quality concepts and supporting assets
- Help push the overall bar for design while contributing to the growing Design Culture
- Take full ownership managing multiple priorities
- Be part of a high-performing brand working across print, digital, web, and social
- How to be a top candidate for this job:
- 2-4 years of design experience working with a marketing team, preferably with a product or software company in a Graphic Designer or similar role
- Experience using Sketch
- Experience designing and delivering assets for large-scale digital properties, including responsive websites, social channels, advertising platforms, and email
- Experience working in cross-disciplinary teams
- You like that occasional quiet time to do some pixel-pushing (simple color corrections, touch-up, etc.)
- An online portfolio that is, well, pretty darn sweet, showing a range of work across campaigns, web, social, and print. No files or links, please.
- If your application indicates a non-local address, please include your date-specific unconditional relocation plans in the "How does this opportunity fit you?" section
- Sketch software skills required
- Adobe Creative Suite, you know this baby!
- Experience with JIRA or other festive workflow tools
- Presentation tools (Keynote, PPT, Google Slides)
- Expertise in image optimizing, retouching, manipulation, color correction
- Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance
- Paid vacation/sick and holiday leave
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Paid group term life insurance
- Optional supplemental insurance and life coverage
- Optional Pet Insurance
- Those enrolled in our medical plan get free enrollment in our Wellness Program and Employee Assistance Program