IT Solutions Technician II
HealthTronicsNW Austin3M ago
For over 25 years, HealthTronics has extended access to a wide range of medical treatment options to help physicians and hospitals focus on what matters most – delivering high quality patient care. We do this by mobilizing a broad array of minimally invasive medical therapies so that they are available where and when they are needed.
A successful candidate for the IT Solutions Technician II position will have strong customer service skills. Eagerness and willingness to go above and beyond to assist the end user with all technology related issues. If you are looking for a small team, where you have the capability to learn and grow, please apply!
Why Should You Apply?
What sets us apart from our competitors is our focus on work/life balance. We thrive on a collaborative work environment that fosters team work. Working at a smaller company, you will have the opportunity to take advantage of learning new skills and taking on different responsibilities. We offer competing benefits which include: medical, dental, & vision, Company matched 401(k),15 days of Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT Service Desk
- Ensure proper documentation of service ticket status
- Deploy technology equipment for new employees
- Assist in maintaining inventory of all IT equipment, software and software licenses
- Troubleshoot, repair and resolve issues with mobile devices, computers and software
- Must be self-motivated with strong troubleshooting skills and know when to seek guidance
- 2 years of experience years or relevant experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Associates degree preferred
- Basic understanding of networking concepts and technologies (DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP, Wireless, Ethernet)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems and other software
- PC hardware/software troubleshooting
- Management and configuration of Apple iOS devices
- Remote access technologies (VPN, Citrix)
- Strong customer service orientation