Logistics and Support Specialist
DellAustin, TX10 days ago
Dell’s Experience Design Group is hiring a full-time, ongoing, onsite Logistics and Support specialist. As part of a small Operations Team, you will be supporting a group of Industrial Designers and Managers of over 100 people. The position is 40 hours a week as a contractor onsite at the Dell campus at Parmer Lane and IH 35.
- Shipping and receiving sensitive lab equipment to domestic and international locations (packing, unpacking, tracking, and gathering data to complete various shipping forms). 50% of the position.
- Assisting Design staff with design lab needs (setting up equipment, printing posters, staging for meetings, cleaning, and organizing rooms)
- Ordering and managing lab supplies and equipment.
- Other duties as needed supporting the Operations team
- High School Diploma and past job experience demonstrating accountability
- Organized with a high level of attention to detail
- PC proficient (basics of Microsoft office)
- Must work well within a fast-paced environment with changing multiple time-sensitive priorities
- Desire to learn shipping and operational activities
- Only considering candidates who are currently residing in the greater Austin, Texas area
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org