For over 25 years, HealthTronics has extended access to a wide range of medical treatment options to help physicians and hospitals focus on what matters most – delivering high quality patient care. We do this by mobilizing a broad array of minimally invasive medical therapies so that they are available where and when they are needed.
We are currently seeking a Manager/Senior of Revenue Cycle to be a part of a growing, established healthcare company.
Why Should You Apply? What sets us apart from our competitors is our focus on work/life balance. We thrive on a collaborative work environment that fosters team work. We offer competing benefits which include: medical, dental, & vision, Company matched 401(k),15 days of Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Reviews status of outstanding accounts receivables and initiates collection action by contacting each account accordingly.
- Effective and consistent execution of Collections strategies for improving performance, delivering the best result based on individual account circumstances while maintaining customer relationship
- Proactive and ongoing monitoring and management of Retail credit portfolio to minimize bad debt provisions/losses
- Provides Collection expertise and knowledge for annual, quarterly and monthly forecasts
- Coordination of works related to External Collectors, External Legal offices and service providers including litigation.
- Communicate with delinquent customers and appropriate decisions to prevent cases from further deterioration
- Develop and oversee strict internal controls over procedures, audit recommendations and local regulatory requirements to safeguard from potential losses.
- Reviews and recommends accounts for legal action and initiates proper follow-up. Consults with appropriate personnel prior to legal action. Follows through as required.
- Reviews accounts to be recommended for charge-off. After approval, supervises the actual charge-off procedure and reports to collection agency.
- Ensure collections stay within forecast days outstanding by assuring that accounts are being worked in a timely, efficient manner and that accounts are collected and closed quickly.
- Bachelor’s Degree required or equivalent experience
- At least five (5) years of relevant experience in health care setting, at least two (2) of which is as a manager
- Strong persuasive skills
- General knowledge of medical terminology, coding, reimbursement and how it relates to managed care contracts
- Ability to train and develop Collectors
- Experience and ability to operate the Collections department autonomously
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Possess analytical skills to evaluate situations and take appropriate measures to problem-solve.
- Knowledge of HIPAA regulations and strict maintenance of proper confidentiality on all such information.