Duties & Responsibilities:
As a Project Manager focused on Life Cycle Management for email and print marcom, you'll work on go-to-market plans for a major computer company for small business segments.
This full-time Liaison employee position as a Project Manager and is likely to be ongoing after initial 5-month engagement. The worksite is the Round Rock campus of our client. Most Liaison employee benefits, including 100% employer-paid medical/dental, are available after 30 days.
In this role Project Manager of Life Cycle Management, you will have the opportunity to:
- Own the development and execution of the go-to-market plans to support specific growth initiatives
- Work with Corporate Communications team and business leaders to increase visibility, education, and awareness to crucial industry audiences through the use of press releases, case studies, press briefings, featured stories, speaking opportunities, and analyst briefings
- Execute product launches at the local level, providing inputs into events strategy
- Track metrics on sales efforts
Provide sales team with marketing roadmaps and training on key initiatives
- Determine the most effective segment sales tools
Background & Experience:
- 4-7 years marketing or agency experience with some involvement working on go-to-market plans and larger strategies
- Experience or education level college grad, MBA is ideal but not required
- Demonstrated roles working on strategies to project and program execution
- Tools that measure metrics to track marketing and sales efforts
- A personality that thrives on collaboration and teamwork
- Healthy curiosity and interest for PC technology
This is a full-time employee position on Liaison's marketing team working onsite at the Round Rock campus of our global technology client. Ongoing employment is possible after an initial engagement. Details will be provided during the interview process. We are seeking candidates with immediate local availability for in-person interviews. If you are applying from outside of central Texas, be sure to provide date-specific unconditional imminent relocation plans in the "How does this opportunity fit you?" section of our application.
Based on 4-7 years of experience
Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance, paid vacation/sick and holiday leave, 401k program with company matching, short- and long-term disability insurance and optional supplemental insurance and life coverage. Details will be provided at time of job offer.