Video Producer, 3-4 months
Liaison Creative + MarketingRound Rock, TX3M ago
Produce video content for YouTube, events, and retail as part of an embedded high tech content marketing studio.
Duties & Responsibilities
Join our team for 3-4 months as a Video Producer creating projects with a social media focus in support of our high tech corporate client's internal content studio team. The content studio is embedded within an agency of record for multiple leading tech brands, a commitment to work-life balance and positive, collaborative creative environment. Liaison Creative + Marketing would be your employer for this full-time (40 hours/week) temporary (3-4 month) W2 employee opportunity. This is a great fit for a Producer with video and social media experience, a corporate marketing reel, and a desire to work with a great team for 3-4 months.
This position starts in mid-September and pays 30/hr.
Day to Day activities:
- Produce consumer and commercial marketing videos for use on our high-tech corporate client's YouTube Channel, Retail use and trade shows around the world
- Manage budgets from concept to delivery
- Responsible for crewing productions and hiring and managing resources through post-production
- Act as liaison between production team, post-production team, creative team, project managers and clients to ensure deadlines and budgets are both met as well as exceeding client expectations relative to the creative.
- Plan video shoots; scout, select and reserve shoot locations
- Develop and maintain production schedules
- Select and hire additional crew and talent; direct and coach talent; make transportation arrangements for crew, talent and equipment; and ensure all location power needs are met
- Reserve and rent equipment
- Manage video library
Background & Experience
- A single streaming-enabled production reel is required (no download links or multiple project links please)
- 3+ years of experience in working in television, film, or new media in a production company or advertising agency
- Experience with audio recording, mixing and editing
- Demonstrated experience working in the social media marketing environment
- Bachelor's degree
- Familiarity with professional cameras (we shoot on the RED), preproduction/planning, studio and field production, lighting/grip, scriptwriting, storyboarding and post-production workflow in Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Solid understanding of video/graphic formats and a good grasp the video editing process and industry standard video editing software tools
- Well versed in the opportunities and limitations of various social media platforms
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Be responsive, highly organized, have excellent attentive to detail
- Ability to move quickly and be available after hours during events and shoots
- Scrappy, get it done spirit and the ability to work with demanding clients and compressed timelines all while having fun
This is a full-time temporary employee position on Liaison's marketing team working onsite at the Round Rock campus of our global technology client. This starts in mid-September and ends after 3-4 months. Details will be provided during the interview process. We are seeking candidates with immediate local availability for in-person interviews. If you are applying from outside of central Texas, be sure to provide date-specific unconditional imminent relocation plans in the "How does this opportunity fit you?" section of our application.
$30/hr (this is a full-time W2 position)
Limited employee benefits package based on assignment length. Details will be provided at time of job offer. Benefits are available after 30 days.