GiddyAustin, TX2M ago
We’re Giddy, a men’s sexual health and wellness company. Our flagship product is an ED device called Eddie, which is an FDA Registered Class II medical device. But we are so much more than that, as we also excel in creating content that’s aimed at improving the sexual health and wellness of men and their partners.
We are looking to hire driven and talented warehouse workers to join our team! The Warehouse Associate is responsible for performing operations tasks within our fulfillment center in Austin, TX. The individual will be required to participate in tasks associated with receiving, handling, storing, picking, and packing within the warehouse, ensuring quality standards are met. The individual will be required to perform inventory counts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential duties and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Participate in daily activities of the warehouse, including quality assurance, inventory control, space management, logistics, floor productivity, shipping and customer service.
- Ability to work with a variety of tools and equipment.
- Participate in meetings with the warehouse lead and team to review processes, address quality concerns and improve efficiencies.
- Report problems or concerns with quality, processes, equipment, materials and staffing to Warehouse Lead or designee.
- Ability to meet production schedules and deadlines according to quality standards
- Ability to work in a flexible and changing environment
- Able to communicate and be motivated in a positive manner
- Ability to follow detailed written and verbal instructions
- Ability to learn multiple tasks and train in other areas as needed
- Ability to maintain all logs, paperwork and forms accurately
- Ability to accurately perform job duties with minimum supervision
- Ability to adhere to strict COVID 19 health and safety policies
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural team environment and be a team player
- Be punctual and reliable
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Other duties and/or projects as assigned
Required Skill Sets
- Must be detailed oriented
- Ability to work safely and efficiently within independent and team environments
- Must be able to read, write, speak and fully understand English
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Knowledge of basic warehousing, storage, inventory and distribution methods and procedures
- Ability to learn safety rules and regulations related to warehouse operations and equipment usage
- Ability to maintain accurate warehouse and inventory files and records as assigned
- Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written forms
- Ability to work on feet for up to 8 hours and carry loads up to 60 pounds
- High school diploma or GED
- 2-year work experience as a general laborer, preferably in a warehouse setting
- Positive work history and ability to maintain solid attendance.