Austin Water Business Strategy Manager
City of Austin WaterAustin, TX4M ago
- Graduation with a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major coursework in Business Administration, Engineering, Public Administration, Law, or a closely related field, plus six (6) years of related experience, including two (2) years of experience which were in a supervisory capacity.
- Graduation with a Master’s degree or higher level from an accredited college or university in a related field may substitute for two (2) years of the required work experience.
- Experience successfully leading and/or supervising in a public utility, similarly regulated organization, or governmental entity to achieve organizational goals and objectives
- Experience complying with regulatory requirements within local and state laws, rules, regulations, and codes and ordinances such as the Texas Water Code
- Experience with the general operation and maintenance processes of water and wastewater equipment and structures
- Experience representing municipal and public interests during contract drafting, negotiation and management
- Experience interacting with construction plan review and inspection processes
- Experience with Asset and Permit Management systems such as the City of Austin’s Hansen and AMANDA systems
- Experience developing presentation documents and presenting to Commissions, City Council, high-profile customers, or other similar stakeholder groups
- Texas Professional Engineer license