Software Product Manager
Evins Personnel ConsultantsAustin, TX3M ago
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products and services that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
A Successful Product Manager…
Our ideal candidate will have a strong desire to learn. You should have great communication skills and a lot of charisma, because you’ll be talking and listening to customers, partners, clients, and internal stakeholders. You should have a background dealing with consumer web marketing and advertising and experience integrating third party services into your products. Finally, you should be passionate about customer experience and product innovation.
What You Bring
• 3+ years of experience in product management working with consumer-facing web sites or applications.
• Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Product Design or equivalent is preferred.
• Experience with web-based marketing and advertising to drive revenue, utilizing third party products and services to deliver an integrated solution.
• Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its life cycle.
• Strong passion for product innovation and creating excellent user experiences following UI/UX best practices.
• Demonstrated success managing priorities and making data-driven decisions. Strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
• Strong business acumen; ability to see the big picture and to understand and solve for business objectives and to think and execute at both strategic and operational levels.
• Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization.
• Well-versed in agile project management such as Scrum, Kanban and/or Lean.
• Experience with Jira and Confluence. Skill with Google Analytics and/or Tableau a plus.
• Experience with A/B and multivariate testing.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Call today for more information.... Dayna 512 454-9561
We help great people find great jobs. Evins Personnel Consultants works with many of Texas' most prominent and successful companies. Contact us now to discuss the type of job that is best for you. Whether you are looking for a full-time career position, short-term temporary position, or something in between, Evins Personnel can help you find your next great job.
We offer a wide variety of full-time professional positions, challenging temporary assignments, competitive pay, and opportunities to work with great companies. We can help you start earning immediately, improve your skills, and find that next great position that fits your needs.
Austin office 512-454-9561 / 2013 W. Anderson Lane, Austin, TX 78757